Families may choose to assist in the classroom
Assist days offer an enjoyable experience for both parents and children in a cooperative preschool.
*Assist parent volunteers are suspended at this time due to Covid-19.
Benefits for Parents:
- Observe their child interacting with other children and adults
- Gain understanding of their child’s development
- Learn how to reinforce teaching techniques and skills
Benefits for Children:
- Learn through positive role-modeling
- Benefit from a low child-adult ratio
- Share learning experience with parents in real-time
In addition to classroom assists, each family is responsible for:
- One school job (Ex: Board Member, Gardener, Play-dough Maker, etc.)
- Attendance at two all-school general meetings (fall and spring)